JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 05:54 AM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
112 Replies
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Check your Samsung account from a browser, and go to devices > remove any devices you no longer use and then sign out of your account. You probably tried disabling android system webview.
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm pretty sure he means the "isn't optimized" message.
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I know it's causing the issue if you download the good luck module called nice catch, which Samsung administrator is recommended for me to do, it shows that the message is coming from Android system webview and I've known that for 2 weeks I haven't brand new s24 ultra and I get the message sometimes it initially popped up on my wife's z flip 4 when she got Android 14 of course my phone has Android 14 and one UI 6.1. Samsung always recommends doing a factory reset I'm not going to do that it's too much trouble . Again I know that the pop-up is coming from Android system review that is the app that is at fault!
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I meant Android system webview on my s24 ultra it seems to be occurring across many devices with a pop-up is coming from Android system webview you'll see a screenshot of an earlier post which came from nice catch
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That same pop up is now been occurring on my new s24 ultra. It's a shame Samsung can't address the issue with a software update I'm not going to reset the phone here's a screenshot from the most recent pop-up . The nice catch module part of the good lock family from Samsung shows that the pop-up is coming from the Android system app. As traded in my note 20 ultra for this phone the s24 the pop-up was not occurring on the old phone, that device was running Android 13 my s24 ultra of course has Android 14 and One UI 6.120240205_135640_1000001631_1707159400.jpg
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It has been 2 months almost since I first posted this issue concerning my wife's flip phone. Clearly the issue is with Android 14 , WHEN IS SAMSUNG GOING TO RELEASE AN UPDATE TO FIX THE ISSUE? Is one can see from other posts across the country this issue is occurring with any device running Android 14
userRuxMRfngGH
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Haavng also problem
0 Likes
GalaxyWolf51
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Still no fix for my Galaxy Tab S8+. What gives??? šŸ˜”

0 Likes
TopekaBodega
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
same issue on my S22 Ultra, One UI 6.0, Android 14.. It's now March with still no workaround and the February update did not fix the issue. Also I use the Toast Source App and it shows the toast message is from Android System and not Andriod System Web View.
0 Likes
Rock3nRoller
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Same issue. Really annoying. And that Samsung doesn't provide any feedback is really annoying. Thinking about buying an Iphone right now and to switch from my S23 Ultra. I see there is the same issues with S24, so no point in upgrading... Really sad.

0 Likes