JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 05:54 AM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
112 Replies
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
No not really although the source of the pop-up we know is Android system webview app that's according to the good luck module nice catch
useruoPwGXF0hV
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

same issue here

0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just purchased the new s24 ultra also experiencing the same pop up isn't optimized pop up from Android system webview
Noble prince
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

What should I do I can't fix it

0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung destiny to address this issue it seems to be happening across many different devices including my new s24 ultra although not as awesome is on my wife's z flip 4 Mr moderator when is Samsung going to fix it thanks
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi Mathman1117, We have submitted the thread with all the steps you have tried to the Samsung developers. At this time, we have no additional information. 

0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
All right I'm sure they'll resolve it eventually seems to be pretty widespread though across different devices that is
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi Mathman1117, The developers have asked if the message appears while you have the phone(s) in safe mode? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

They are also suggesting doing a factory reset to attempt to resolve any software glitches that may have occurred with an update. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/

Please let us know the results

Members_UXF9KiX
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I just got this issue while trying to turn off my Galaxy A15 phone via password entry.  For many minutes, it would not let me type and I kept getting the same error message.  It only resolved after going back to the main phone page, then trying to turn off again.  I just got the phone and simple stuff like trying to turn the phone off sometimes doesn't work? 

šŸ˜ž  Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

0 Likes
usereM3TArVeY0
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

1000009930.jpg

ā€ƒHas anyone else received a message like this on the new Samsung s24 Ultra? This message has been popping up since I received it in the mail from Verizon last night. The Verizon "pros," state they don't know what the issue is and Samsung basically is blaming me for downloading a third-party app, which I haven't. According to the Verizon store here in Ohio,  "I'm the only person with this problem and he doesn't know what to tell me, except send it back." I've restarted the phone, I've forced shut down the phone,  I've cleared cache and cookies, I've optimized in settings and took off the touch sensitivity and turned it back on again. 

Any feedback is appreciated...