JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Flip 3 Flex Mode Not Working

(Topic created: 09-15-2023 05:01 AM)
Paul Woolley
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day everyone, I am Paul Woolley. I am having trouble with the Flex Sensor. I have run the diagnosis on the phone, and it tells me that the flex sensor needs attention.  Even though I have toggled the flex mode, my apps are not going into that mode.  My phone is also struggling to switch on since I have to flip it open (The phone goes on, but the switches off again. Sometimes you just see a flash of the screen go on). This means I have to usually wait and then switch it on with the side button instead of opening the phone. I think it's all related to the flex sensor. Have any of you guys experienced something like this? Also, do you know of the price range it would be to have and see what the problem is and possibly fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello Paul, Welcome to the Community. We understand the disappointment of Flex Mode no longer working. With the diagnostics advising the Flex Mode Sensor needing attention, service is recommended for the phone. The service centers would be able to advise of pricing for the repair after evaluating the phone to determine the exact cause of the concern. 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

@DAN003 also offers a good suggestion. If you have insurance on the phone, they may also have additional options for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
DAN003
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Do you have samsung care + by any chance?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello Paul, Welcome to the Community. We understand the disappointment of Flex Mode no longer working. With the diagnostics advising the Flex Mode Sensor needing attention, service is recommended for the phone. The service centers would be able to advise of pricing for the repair after evaluating the phone to determine the exact cause of the concern. 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

@DAN003 also offers a good suggestion. If you have insurance on the phone, they may also have additional options for you.

0 Likes