Original topic:

Screen Freezing

(Topic created: Sunday)
mikuhat
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Honestly this only happens like once in a while, but the way my screen freezes makes me think i got hacked? Idk if its the system security update or what but i had to force shutdown my phone in order for it to go back to normal. Idk just weird 

0 Likes
5 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
How often does this happen? You could try booting your phone into safe mode and see if it works any better. If so, you likely have installed some malicious software that can't run in safe mode. If the phone works better in safe mode, you will need to determine which software is causing the problem and uninstall it or do a factory reset and start over, making sure not to install the malicious app again.
mikuhat
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I haven't installed any apk files or files that aren't safe. Only thing i've installed were files from school. But this only started happening after a few updates back.
Ziggie
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nice to know I'm not the only one who thought of being hacked and yes it's the updates
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Not sure about hacked but there's been mention of some updates i.e ui for example causing problems which could be what you're noticed I would submit feedback
0 Likes
princess222
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Wow
0 Likes