Original topic:

View TV on Phone option broken on Fold 6.

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
ZahirSmash
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The "view tv on phone" option in Smartthings is not working on my fold 6. The Samsung tv says it is connected and my phone screen temporarily goes black, but then it just goes back to the previous screen. This feature still works fine on my old Samsung S22 ultra.

The TV is Samsung Q60 Series (75).
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello there, ZahirSmash! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

mnPARC3L
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hey man I am actually having the exact same issue with the exact same TV with the exact same devices and by devices I mean phones. I've been with Samsung so many years I just am getting enrolled and using Samsung members now to reach out to others to help get my issues resolved but let me know what you hear and maybe we can collaborate on this issue together