Original topic:

Why there is no volume control in notification panel?

(Topic created: yesterday)
pand
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
There is no quick option to control media volume in the notification panel like iPhone?
0 Likes
10 Replies
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi! No, there is not.

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Great answeršŸ˜­
0 Likes
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It literally is. Never say iPhone (ew)... but I'd rather just do it with the volume buttons than to go to the notification panel. It'll be useless anyways
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
One good thing about Android is there is usually a solution. Either by the manufacturer or by an app lol

Options for customization are requirements for my phones and future devices lol

Living the dream with Nova Launcher & Total Launcher on my Flip5

Made my Flip look like star trek. Because? Because why not. Heheh
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You're actually right. There's an app (iOS control center) that has the feature (but really, why in a Samsung phone)
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
To defend the person (and sadly because my spouse would probably ask for it too) I think it might be a transition to android

The more they use android I think it'll help. They get used to other features. However turning a android into a iOS looking phone is just wrong you are correct in that assumption lol
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
There is no defense to that question!

It takes longer to access the control panel than just pressing a button!
0 Likes
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Coming from the iOS ecosystem takes awhile to learn. I do suggest looking to grab the two apps from Samsung

GOOD LOCK
and
GOOD GUARDIANS

Both include other apps that support extra functionality you may or may not like. But Good Lock does include a separate custom sound panel app (along with other sound features)
0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Unlike iPhones, Samsung devices don't have a quick media volume control directly in the notification panel. However, you can adjust media volume using the volume buttons on the side of your phone, accessing it from the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen, or through the Settings > Sounds and Vibration menu. These methods allow for quick adjustments to media volume even if it's not as directly accessible.