Original topic:

Z-Fold slim case issues

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Flobacks
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My slim case has been working great for about 8 months, but now the front cover will not stay atta he'd to the phone due to the adhesive being gone. I paid $100 for this case and it didn't even last a year. How can I get the front face to reattach to my phone as protection? 
19 Replies
userk92TOWWiZ7
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Galaxy Z Fold6 Silicone Case Question

Has anyone else experienced issues with their Samsung Z-Fold case breaking?

Iā€™ve owned the Z-Fold 3, Z-Fold 4, and Z-Fold 5, all with Samsung-recommended cases purchased at the same time. None of those cases broke easily. However, my current Galaxy Z Fold6 Silicone case is so thin that it broke at the top left of the front just by touching it, without even dropping the phone. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I tried to explain to Samsung order support what happened and they now want me to buy another case.

DlyDly
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have blown though another Samsung case this week. They break. Outer screen. Anyway, ordered another case. I take all of the case off and I love this phone again. I hate cases. I ordered another case but hate to put it on. Thin and light. Can they make a phone that doesn't need a case? I think the accessory market has something to do with it. šŸ˜„
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Csseology or spigen good choice
0 Likes
DlyDly
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I ordered a spigen we will see
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The armor is best spigen
STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Try TORRAS they make good cases
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What do you do to you phone that cases don't last? All of my cases last for years, and I dont buy expensive ones either. If you are abusing your cases so much, how long do you think your phone would last without one?
0 Likes
DlyDly
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Not abusing anything. Cases like this for the Fold are inherently prone to breaking.
0 Likes
Vanitygaming
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You must be buying the wrong cases to be fair. My two old zfold 3 are still rocking the original cases I bought, and I'm not gentle with any of my phones.
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Get an OtterBox or Torras or speck
0 Likes