JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Z flip 5 - Cover Screen Timeout

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 05:12 PM)
Drag141
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I appreciate the ability to change the timeout at all, but I would like the option to have it on for as long as I want before it shuts off. An example is how I use the flip 5 cover screen as a dock to change music using the media output and I would appreciate the ability to keep the screen on until I'm ready to shut it off. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi there! This setting might be omitted as a safeguard to prevent screen burn-in, or to save power. I agree, the option should at least be available (maybe with a warning if it is currently limited with good reason). If you want, you can submit this feature request as an error report in the Samsung Members app's Support tab at the bottom, find Send feedback.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi there! This setting might be omitted as a safeguard to prevent screen burn-in, or to save power. I agree, the option should at least be available (maybe with a warning if it is currently limited with good reason). If you want, you can submit this feature request as an error report in the Samsung Members app's Support tab at the bottom, find Send feedback.

0 Likes