Original topic:

no side button gesture for z flip 6 :(

(Topic created: Saturday)
anonvenus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
anyone else here bummed out that the z flip 6 doesnt include the side button sensor gesture that the z flip 4 had? like, it can't just be me that used that thing religiously to pull down my quick panel right? :'(
i'm not lazy i swear! i just liked the convenience of not having to reach all the way to the top of the screen to access it
6 Replies
rosekeith
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

i miss that two the flip 6 i kind of feels weird like really slippery   

roselewis
0 Likes
anonvenus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
i don't mind the brushed aluminum at all, i think the matte finish is great! but WOW am i missing some features previous phones have had before :'( guess it's yet another thing to get used to ig
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You can pull down from anywhere on the screen, go to Home Sceen settings, toggle on Swipe down for notification panel. 1 swipe is notification shade, double swipe you get quick panel.
0 Likes
anonvenus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
thanks, but i already have that enabled. it only works on the home screen whereas the side button sensor could be used with any app open, not just the home screen šŸ˜”
userG95UC1WZOG
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Is it a hardware issue or a software issue? Can a third party app enable it? I'll never understand why they take away options instead of just adding new ones.
0 Likes
anonvenus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
ikr!!! i literally have no clue why they removed this feature, your guess is as good as mine sadly. if it's a software issue i really hope they fix it in future updates bc i want my lil sensor gesture back!!!
0 Likes