Original topic:

Battery Shelf Life

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userR9qdKbxJVg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi, I tried the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro but they're just too big for my ears. I went with the Buds2 and they fit perfectly. Found a sale and decided to get a backup pair because I typically have an issue finding earbuds that will fit. I'm wondering if I need to periodically charge the backup pair so that the battery doesn't completely die. I'm not sure if there is a shelf life to the battery of the Buds2. Does anybody know?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand wanting to keep the backup pair of Buds charged.

You will need to periodically charge the Buds. The charging cradle will keep the Buds charged to 100% as long as it has a charge. However, the charging cradle battery will gradually deplete over time.

Let us know if this helps.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand wanting to keep the backup pair of Buds charged.

You will need to periodically charge the Buds. The charging cradle will keep the Buds charged to 100% as long as it has a charge. However, the charging cradle battery will gradually deplete over time.

Let us know if this helps.

userR9qdKbxJVg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks very much.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

You are welcome. Let us know if you have any additional questions, and thanks for being part of the Community!