JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update Software on Two Pairs of Buds2

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userR9qdKbxJVg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi, I received my backup pair of my Buds2 yesterday. I paired it successfully with my S24 Plus. I have two pairs, one white and one purple, paired to my phone. The newest pair (purple) needs an update. When I go to update it, I get a notification in the wearable app that I need to connect to both earbuds to update. I open the case on the white pair and click software update but I never get confirmation that the purple pear updates. If I close the case on the white pair, the wearable app shows that I need to update the purple pair. I try again, and I get a notification that I have to connect to both pairs. If I close the case on the purple pair and check software update on the White pair, I get confirmation that it's already updated. Wondering if I need to unpair the white pair long enough to update the purple pair?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would unpair the white pair since I've never gotten a notification to do both at the same time

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would unpair the white pair since I've never gotten a notification to do both at the same time

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userR9qdKbxJVg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Buds
Your welcome

0 Likes