JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: 06-26-2024 10:01 PM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
315 Replies
blueyzfrone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
So I got one of the faulty Earbuds. I pre-ordered them and got them $50 off. Long story short, I paid under $100 with my trade in. Well, I got a faulty pair the tip just came off. I just want to replace them. Samsung is saying I have to return my watch Ultra. The watch is fine, just put a screen protector on. Then they say, they can't match the pre-order price, because it is pre-order. All I want to do is get some earbuds that work. Any help would be great
0 Likes
Members_NGWBIA6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
We need gifts :wrapped_gift: from Samsung because they delayed shipping the earbuds 3 pro for a month.
userP8KIZE8HzY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
It would be nice, if it was gift wrapped. I personally wouldn't mind paying a couple of dollars more for great packaging with power adapters, extra nibs for S Pen, cleaning cloth, Samsung stickers and other inexpensive gifts.
juicy_Thug629
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Fr a month I got on here to see y mine aren't here yet cuz it only say on the shipping date: TBD
0 Likes
Pollux97
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm trying to see my order, and when I click to see details it keeps loading for quite some time. Anyone have the same issue?

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
What website?
0 Likes
SciGhostSA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had a few communications back and forth with a sales agent. They cannot confirm if we will receive the buds on or after the 30th of August. Their online platform still shows the shipment date of the 25th of July and the status as "in progress." So while Samsung is sitting nicely here earning interest on the money we have paid, we are left wondering when we will receive our devices. Though I am sure their reputation and bottom line have been affected by this global recall.

0 Likes
userq4QFazWxR3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've be a loyal supporter of Samsung mobile cent the frist Note phone released and now the mobile division has let me down. I forgave dropping the Note name. The frist buds for got still work great all these years later, so I decided to give the buds 3 pro a try but then you send the plan buds 3 I guess because if the recall. But the the fit and experience is just lacking.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did you look at your order page and confirm that you ordered the Buds Pro3 ?

If it is an order mistake, take a picture of the box and start a chat and upload the picture of the product
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Being reading bad reviews about Buds 3 pro, plus delayed......
Got the pre discount.
How long for refund? 
0 Likes