JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: a month ago)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
150 Replies
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Alright I got it. So why do we have to be delicate with them? What exactly is the damage being done by not removing them... Delicately? Is it the silicone tips ripping or something, or the actual plastic breaking?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
They are ripping real easy
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh, ok. So then replacing them with foam tips like I do with every buds anyways shouldn't be a problem, right? Well, do you know if the foam tips we could use on the Buds 2 pros will fit the same now on the 3 pros? I haven't looked that closely at the design yet for the tips. Just assumed they would.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Spoke with Comply today, they are are waiting for their preorder to determine the best design for Buds 3pro!
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Theres also a link Robin posted
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
You just try them out for a few days and if you don't notice anything wrong just roll with it. Or if you even halfway think something isn't right just go ahead and return them and the trade in will just fall off. Then turn right back around and reorder with the trade in again. I've done it before and it worked seamlessly. I've also read that any with issues were the white pros and not silver.
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Only problem is now they moved the shipping dates to August 28th so even if something is wrong, we'll be waiting over a month to get them. I don't think they'd screw me on the trade in though. I'm holding the buds 2 pros for at least 3 weeks to be safe. I got a trade in extension at least. Trying to get as close to the 28th as possible
0 Likes
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yea waiting over a month again is no fun but I bet you'll be alright with the silver ones. I just got the white ones in and connected them, tried them out and inspected them. They seem to good to go. I'll dig into them deeper over the weekend though to make sure.
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Heck yeah man. Keep me posted. I'm about to order the Fold 6 as well, trading in my S23 Ultra for the $1100 and they're paying the remaining 50% of what I owe on this, so my payments would basically be the same as they are now every month. Just want to really go over specs and stuff before I fully pull the trigger ya know? Because I know these trade in offers gonna vanish in about 4 days
0 Likes