Original topic:

Buds 3 Pro Performance?

(Topic created: Monday)
Munnou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can someone please  share his opinion regarding Buds 2 Pro vs Buds 3 Pro performance?

0 Likes
8 Replies
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Personally, I prefer the 3 Pro. They fit better, sound much better, and have better controls. My only con is that putting them in the case is a little weird since you have to put them in backwards.
Carlos_Glez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same opinion 3 Pro are much better but no to easy to put back on case
0 Likes
Soma-
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Case design is awful imo .... they need to rethink this design before the next iteration
0 Likes
Astif_Caulkinyeras
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have both and prefer Buds 3 Pro. 3 sounds noticeably better with its 24bit/96khz mode and custom EQ. Bass is tight and reminds me of over ear planar headphones. Also fit is better and the controls work well.
0 Likes
HOGGZILLA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did not like the Buds 2 Pros at all, i returned them within a week. They were too quiet and the the seal wasn't great in my ear so the natural sound reduction was extremely poor. IMHO the Buds FE are superior to the Buds 2 Pro in sound and noise reduction.

Buds 3 Pro tips were not good at all, I ended up ordering a set that has the multi flange tips. The noise reduction and fit are so much better now!1727719685057.jpg20240930_130832_1000013526_1727719715.jpg
HOGGZILLA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
And the sound quality is really good, and from my wife's perspective the call quality from the other side is the best she's ever heard from me or anyone else using earbuds so, take that for what it's worth.

For reference I work in a factory/Firefighter so it's loud were i work, ANC is not acceptable for me I need the natural noise reduction from the seal if the tip of the earbuds.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buds 3 pro for the win how ever im still worried about the eartips.
DlyDly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have both. I got the Buds 3 on pre-order and have been using them exclusively since. I've noticed a few things.

The Buds 3 sound good and I like the design (looks). I wear them when I do yard work using the noise cancellation. When using my Stihl weed eater, I get a loud static cracking sound if the string on the trimmer hits anything hard, like a tree, pole, brick, etc. Fine when edging grass. My Buds 2 never did this. This seems to be a defect in the noise canceling on the Buds 3.

Another thing is wind noise. Riding my bike, the Buds 3 seem to have louder wind noise. I tried the Buds 2 this morning and it definitely was quieter.

Last, I sometimes wear my buds when I go to bed. The Buds 3 are not as comfortable as the Buds 2 due to the stem. There is an advantage to the Buds 2 design here.

So, i like both. I guess I'll use the Buds 3 for just listening to music when not doing anything. Going back to the Buds 2 for yard work.
0 Likes