JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Pro free carbiner case doesn't fit

(Topic created: 08-31-2024 04:12 PM)
chijayfi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got my Buds 3 Pro and the free carbiner case - no defects to report on the buds or their charging case. But the free carbiner case? The plastic shell doesn't fit over the buds case it gets stuck and I feel like I'm going to scratch the mat plastic lid (voiding some potential portion of the manufacturer warranty) just to use the free, what I can only describe as, boondoggle. Any suggestions on third-party cases that fit nearly and don't like scratch the buds 3 pro case?
5 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Strange mine fix a little tight to hold them in place. But I've heard theses are pretty good
https://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-buds-series

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

chijayfi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like these thanks!!
0 Likes
kmb1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did you make sure you removed the small plastic piece of tape (it's almost clear) on the inside of the lip of the top (clear) lid of the carabiner case? The first time I tried to insert my buds3 pro into the case, I didn't realize it was there, and I had the exact same problem as you. After I glanced through the instructions, however, and realized it was there and needed to be removed, the buds fit into the case perfectly.
Hope this helps.
chijayfi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Okay, I definitely removed the tape... I didn't know I had shove down on it 😅😭 once I did that, voila problem solved thanks all!
0 Likes
Solution
chijayfi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes