Original topic:

Buds 3 pro case: pairing button inaccessible

(Topic created: Monday)
Joshi8740
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I recently received a 3 buds pro and I installed case. I need to be able to pair my Buds with the laptop and the pair button being covered in the case, is there a way to remove the case safely?

#Buds3Pro #Buds3ProCase
22 Replies
poncho17u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
OMG I had the same issue, I was like this is dumb I don't have a Samsung laptop why button is so inaccessible with the case on
0 Likes
fernangm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Lol I can't get it off no matter how hard I try
0 Likes
IRedEyeI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had a hard time getting the case off, so I ended up getting the hinge out on the back first, and everything came out easy. You can gently pry the hinge out on both sides, and you can just take the case off. After that, you can just put the case back together.
Joshi8740
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you. That's helpful. The design of the case is so dumb. Either they should allow us to control the pairing with the case on or some easier way.
0 Likes
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
What a great design on the case where there's no access to the pair button and wireless charging doesn't work with most wireless chargers
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Use a small screwdriver and pop the lid of the case so it can be removed.
20240721_204102_1000016306_1721608867.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Joshi8740
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
There are chances of cracking the hinge as it's hard plastic.
0 Likes
JusYan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
They should've went with a silicone material like their phone cases for these bud cases.
0 Likes
Jasonk808
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
You can also pry the two top pieces apart with your thumb. It takes a bit of effort, but I'm done using the case. It also impedes access to the charging port with certain aftermarket cables
0 Likes