Original topic:

Buds 3 pro is not streaming music from watch.

(Topic created: Friday)
SBTrue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I recently purchased a pair of Galaxy buds 3 pros. I usually use YouTube music on my cellular connected watch leaving my phone at home to stream music while I go for walks with my dog. However I noticed that unlike the Galaxy buds 2 Pros the three pros will not allow me to listen to music from the YouTube music watch app. The media plays however it does not come through the buds. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
peyef
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got a new one in are the worst thing I ever done no good samsung should have stay with the old one
0 Likes
SBTrue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
My own personal opinion about the buds 3 Pros is the fact that they are really nice they feel good, they sound good, and the audio pass through was actually usable. But the software issue that I'm running into with the fact that they're not streaming music makes them a little worse than my buds 2 Pros despite all the good that it has.
0 Likes
JollyCello
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try this, go to watch settings, bluetooth, on the bottom of the buds press the pairing button until you see the blinking light. They should pop-up on your watch now.

0 Likes
SBTrue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have already got the watch, and the earbuds are connected. Being that the active ticking noise does come through the earbuds (the ticking watchface feature), however, no matter what I do, music does not come through on the earbuds. They do show connected, and I've already completed all of the provided steps.
0 Likes
spirited75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Have you tried other apps? Is it just streaming from YouTube?
0 Likes
SBTrue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I only use YouTube music. I have ad free with premium YouTube
0 Likes