JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I buy a Galaxy buds 2 pro cradle third party and will it still provide me with all the features?

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 06:35 AM)
livz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just lost my Buds 2 pro cradle/case. Can I just buy the cradle off eBay or a second-hand dealer? Will it still charge and work the same or will I have to buy new buds as a whole? @SamsungModerator1 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. We can certainly understand when life provides us with interesting situations such as losing a charging case. Samsung is able to do a repair or replacement of a charging case as long as you have the both buds. Please know we can't verify the compatibility of a third party case. If you wish to have your charging case replaced or repaired, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting the repair set up. Here is a link to the full warranty terms for your reference: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes, they are available on ebay. Just case or either earbud available pretty cheap. They have minion cases too
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. We can certainly understand when life provides us with interesting situations such as losing a charging case. Samsung is able to do a repair or replacement of a charging case as long as you have the both buds. Please know we can't verify the compatibility of a third party case. If you wish to have your charging case replaced or repaired, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting the repair set up. Here is a link to the full warranty terms for your reference: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/

0 Likes