JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Earbuds cutting out when at my side

(Topic created: 09-11-2023 05:08 AM)
Soblonde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I recently just updated my galaxy a10 to the latest software version and now when my phone isn't directly infront of my earbuds the audio cuts out. When I bring my phone back to my face the audio was still playing. The earbuds stay connected. I have Buds2 pro. Ive already tried to restart my phone and the earbuds, I've also tried to unpair them and that didn't fix it. This problem happens anywhere so Im confident it's not an interference problem. Any ideas? Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I disconnected my earbuds, turned off Bluetooth on my phone, turned off the earbuds and put them in the case and restarted my phone. This seemed to fix the problem for me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Soblonde, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of Bluetooth disconnects. Thank you for following up to provide the steps that worked to keep your Buds2 Pro and A10 connected! We will mark your thread as a solution to keep it on the boards to help others who may be experiencing the same symptoms. We appreciate you being part of the community, and look forward to future posts from you!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Soblonde, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of Bluetooth disconnects. Thank you for following up to provide the steps that worked to keep your Buds2 Pro and A10 connected! We will mark your thread as a solution to keep it on the boards to help others who may be experiencing the same symptoms. We appreciate you being part of the community, and look forward to future posts from you!