JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Bud Pro Touch pad customization not working

(Topic created: 07-01-2022 01:39 AM)
DomC2010
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I why can't I ever changed the "touch and hold" to control the ambient mode and theactive noise canceling... I'd anyone else having that issue? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to change your touch and hold control to the ambient mode or ANC and would be happy to assist you further. Your earbuds have several commands built in to enhance your user experience when connected to a phone or tablet with the Galaxy Wearable app. With just a swipe or a quick tap, you can play music, skip songs, answer calls from a connected phone, and much more. You can also customize the touchpad commands for adjusting the volume, using voice commands, and enabling ambient sound as well. You can even launch Spotify on most Galaxy Bud models, including the new Galaxy Buds2.

Note: These features will vary by device and software version. Launching Spotify from the earbuds is not available on iOS devices or on the original Galaxy Buds.

Give this link a try for the steps to customize the touchpad commands on the Galaxy Buds pro: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078137/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to change your touch and hold control to the ambient mode or ANC and would be happy to assist you further. Your earbuds have several commands built in to enhance your user experience when connected to a phone or tablet with the Galaxy Wearable app. With just a swipe or a quick tap, you can play music, skip songs, answer calls from a connected phone, and much more. You can also customize the touchpad commands for adjusting the volume, using voice commands, and enabling ambient sound as well. You can even launch Spotify on most Galaxy Bud models, including the new Galaxy Buds2.

Note: These features will vary by device and software version. Launching Spotify from the earbuds is not available on iOS devices or on the original Galaxy Buds.

Give this link a try for the steps to customize the touchpad commands on the Galaxy Buds pro: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078137/

0 Likes