Original topic:

Galaxy buds3 pro - High frequency noises are amplified with ANC on.

(Topic created: Monday)
SonOfANut
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just as the title states, when ANC is turned on all high frequency sounds are amplified through my buds instead of muted.

For example: I was out doors during the day and had them in and could hear crickets and cicadas that I could barely hear without the buds in. But it was so loud with the buds in my ears. 

I reached out to Samsung Support and they told me to do a factory reset and if that doesn't work, exchange them be cause they are faulty. The factory reset didn't fix the issue so I exchanged them this morning.

The issue is still persistent.  I went to Google and found many posts on Reddit from people experiencing the same thing.  Samsung Support had no knowledge of this issue and said they weren't tracking it. Has anyone found a fix for this? Samsung Support told me to mail them to them, but I purchased them from best buy and because I am a total rewards member they have a lifetime warranty through best buy, but it's tied to serial number.  So I can't risk Samsung replacing my buds or I lose the warranty.

Anyone find a fix for this? Is it a software problem? Hardware problem?   Just trying to not go crazy with these things in my ears.

2 Replies
spirited75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
You should return them to best buy and exchange for a different model like the buds 2pro
0 Likes
SonOfANut
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you saying that it is an issue with the entire line?  

0 Likes