Original topic:

More Control Over Blade Lights

(Topic created: Tuesday)
DonTurtle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've seen many comments/post all over the internet about the lack of control over the Blade Lights. I tend to agree that more control would be appreciated. Here are my insights:

1. I don't always wear both ear buds in all the time. Sometimes, I have just the left one in my ear and sometimes just the right. Maybe I missed something, but when I put one of the buds back in the case the Blade Lights turn off. This shouldn't be the case and the lights ought to be on without having to have both of them out. It's fine that one Buds that goes back into the case turns off its Blade Light, but the one remaining out the case ought to have its Blade Light stay on.

2. Having the ability to turn on the lights via The Wearbles app would be nice if that was available.

3. If the Blade Lights are off by default having them turn on and stay on by default when they are out of the case would be appreciated if implemented. Possibly a feature (again) made available on The Wearables app.

4. This is me just be being picky, but when the Buds 2 Pro were turned on there was an animation on screen that popped up on the phone (S24 Ultra) indicating that there were connected. This is a missed feature. Would like to see that again. Not a big deal, but it seems like a small step back not seeing these small details.

Thanks to the Samsung team for their time and support. This is kind of a lengthy post, but your patience is appreciated. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
ARandomS21FE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
The animation when connecting does popup for me, if you have multiple galaxy devices it will popup on whichever device it connects to first. However it seems to not always popup when media is being played
0 Likes
nmnhus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is it correct that you have to turn on the blade lights every single time? Each time I've put both back in the case and taken out the lights are off.

Why isn't it turn on once and stay on?

Also I agree that the single blade light should be on even if you are just wearing one.
0 Likes