Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Toomers2010
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
definitely not correct lol
0 Likes
AbstractProphet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love mine. Better than expected sound but they did not fit properly into my wife's smaller ears.
Jbiggs123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
wow
Stanley05
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love it, I use on My Note 10+ 5G
Options
Galaxy Buds
I returned mines got em at best buy same color but geek squad is beast when you need a replacement
Codymunchkins
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

These expensive galaxy buds live stutter and disconnects continuously. The left buds have noticeably decreased sound output. Kindly explain this.

Melomaniac1965
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Would love to get these for the grandkids for Christmas!
skiggidy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
they are junk! lasted 3 weeks, started having tons of problems, sent them in for warranty and they said it would cost 130 to fix, that both ears and cradle were damaged. I have never been more careful with anything I have owned and not a single scratch on them when I sent them in.
userd1gzV6HZeH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
who did you send too
skiggidy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
repair center in Plano tx.