JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't edit contacts

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 12:03 PM)
mikecox39
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
There is an edit option in the menews. And i've tried using it but I am never able to get to a point where I can actually make an edit in the contact I have selected. 

I just want to be able to edit my contacts on my phone at the time that I make a phone call. In the event of an incorrect number in the contact list I want to be able to do it on the fly.
Michael
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Fold
This a contact from my S23+. Do you not have the little edit icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a pencil? (I'm not familiar with the interface on the Fold.)1709325457547.jpg

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Fold
This a contact from my S23+. Do you not have the little edit icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a pencil? (I'm not familiar with the interface on the Fold.)1709325457547.jpg
mikecox39
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
OMG, the options have changed, I swear! There was no Edit option there an hour ago! I forgot what option icon was there before , but I do remember that the "other" icon had only 1 item before and now has 6!

Am I losing my mind? I have been frustrated by this problem for a while, so it's not a one-off. That "Other" option never contained so many choices before.

What happened?

Michael
0 Likes