JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 5 taskbar issues

(Topic created: 12-15-2023 09:17 AM)
ScottyBones
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I upgraded from the fold 4 to the 5..and when I had the 4,ni could put up to 8 apps at the bottom almost double! When I go into the taskbar settings there's no option to set this. just up to 4 "prevous apps". I'm not sure if this was a good lock setting or what but this is super annoying only having 5. Any ideas or is this a stupid oneUI 6 thing??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ScottyBones
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I actually figured this insane issue out via another reddit thread. So I have to TURN OFF HOME UP ..then add my 8 apps, then go back in. And turn ON HONE UP. Craziest thing ever lol

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@ScottyBones the setting in Display -> Taskbar -> Show recent app is for how many recent apps are shown to the right of the normal Taskbar. Not how many are in the Taskbar.  

To get more in the Taskbar,  just drag and drop icons to the Taskbar.  You can have up to 8 items.  Just confirmed on my Fold 5.

ScottyBones
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's actually not what I'm saying, here is a screen shot of my fold 4...as you can see at the bottom...8 favorite apps NOT including recent apps1702661495314.jpg
0 Likes
ShadowArtist201
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
This is a feature available in Good Lock via "Home Up > Home screen > Favorites max count"
0 Likes
Solution
ScottyBones
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I actually figured this insane issue out via another reddit thread. So I have to TURN OFF HOME UP ..then add my 8 apps, then go back in. And turn ON HONE UP. Craziest thing ever lol
0 Likes