1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to restart your Galaxy Fold 4 and would be happy to assist you further. You may need to occasionally restart your Galaxy phone or tablet if it’s been acting up, freezing, or if you simply want to start fresh. Restarting your device will also clear it of any minor issues that may pop up from time to time. Luckily, there are several ways to restart your device, such as using the Volume and Power keys or asking Bixby to take care of it for you. Give this link a try for the ways to properly restart your device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00092262/

If you have any additional questions in the future please feel free to reach back out in the community as we are happy to assist.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to restart your Galaxy Fold 4 and would be happy to assist you further. You may need to occasionally restart your Galaxy phone or tablet if it’s been acting up, freezing, or if you simply want to start fresh. Restarting your device will also clear it of any minor issues that may pop up from time to time. Luckily, there are several ways to restart your device, such as using the Volume and Power keys or asking Bixby to take care of it for you. Give this link a try for the ways to properly restart your device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00092262/

If you have any additional questions in the future please feel free to reach back out in the community as we are happy to assist.

0 Likes