Original topic:

Lock screen calendar widget

(Topic created: a month ago)
JetCheOff
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Is there a way to show more than just the next upcoming calendar event with the lock screen widgets?

Prior to recent updates the lock screen would show all (or at least 3) upcoming events for the day.

4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

Ok don't know why my reply isn't showing up. You need to download the newest version of Lockstar 6.1.0.11 and Always on Display 8.7.99.11 and then you can add the calendar widget to the always on display with mine you can make it larger and it will show alot of events coming up. You have to edit it with Lockstar

1712174255358.jpg1712174255385.jpg1712174255450.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
JetCheOff
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for the reply, but I want to use the built-in tools and not 3rd party tools.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
Lockstar isn't a 3rd party app It's made by Samsung, and it's the only way to customize the AOD in 6.1

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Pablo01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi. I have already installed on my S23 ultra bow (Lockstar 6.1.0.11 and Always on Display 8.7.99.11) and can not find lock star in my app. AOD have no possible option, what should I do?

0 Likes