JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Annoying SmartThings Prompt

(Topic created: 08-28-2024 06:45 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How do I shut this off? It pops up everytime I come home and it's driving me up the wall. I dont see any option on my Midea AC remote either. Thanks yall🫡

6 Replies
CosmicRayr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It might be trying to connect to a device in your household that has SmartThings.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sorry but so far me and my dad haven't figured that one out he has the same AC and it keeps popping up 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hope that's not the air conditioner I have at home. I'm getting the same prompt on my Galaxy A13 5G it's probably me causing the prompt to appear on your phone. I have the smartthings app installed on my phone, but that shouldn't happen
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Huh? I've got a couple 8k btu and a 12k btu midea installed at my place
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
We have an 8.000 BTU Midea window air conditioner. I hope I'm not mistaken about what you're talking about
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, 3-SwipeNavCrusader! Welcome to the community! We found a similar thread to what you’re experiencing in our Smart things community here: https://community.smartthings.com/t/how-to-stop-a-new-device-has-been-found-notification/272285/10. We hope that this will help resolve your symptoms. If not, please feel free to post your feedback and inquiry within the Smart things community, so the experts can take a look into it! You can also contact our smart things team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at, support@smartthings.com

0 Likes