JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apple music widget not showing on lock screen or notifications

(Topic created: 03-24-2024 01:45 PM)
fl0atpvnk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having an issue with my Apple music not showing as a widget on notifications or on the lock screen I've tried other music programs including audible Spotify and Amazon music and the widget appears for those I don't know what's going on with apple music it's updated to the latest version as is Android on my phone and I'm using Microsoft launcher if that helps. 

does anybody know how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
fl0atpvnk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
! Fixed. Had to change settings to allow the apple music widget to show along with other music apps. Also reinstalled apple music and that might've fixed it too.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
fl0atpvnk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
! Fixed. Had to change settings to allow the apple music widget to show along with other music apps. Also reinstalled apple music and that might've fixed it too.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
2 music widgets disappeared on my phone, but they were on external storage. I moved them back to internal storage, and they reappeared. I reapplied the widgets on my lock screen and opened both widgets for a few minutes, moved them back to external storage, and they are working widgets again. 🙃 My widgets disappeared after a recent update, and I'm not using Microsoft Launcher.
0 Likes