@userEcl5ypfZiM You've cleared the cache partition and reset the network settings, have you also tested the phone with Smart Switch disabled Disable or enable preloaded apps on the phone or tested in Safe Mode?Power On Your Phone in Safe Mode
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
- Uninstalling Smart Switch is the surgical solution.
- With BBB's Network Settings Reset solution you will have to, if neeeded, reactivate any of the functions below which will be reinitialized:
1. Allows background data sync.
2. Clears mobile data limits.
3. Deletes all Wi-Fi® SSIDs.
4. Disconnects all tethered interfaces.
5. Forgets paired devices.
6. Removes all app data restrictions.
7. Sets network selection mode to automatic.
8. Sets preferred mobile network type to the best available.
9. Turns off Airplane mode.
10. Turns off Bluetooth®.
11. Turns off data roaming.
12. Turns off mobile hotspot.
13. Turns off VPN.
14. Turns on mobile data.
15. Turns on Wi-Fi®.