Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 + Surprise May 2024 Update

(Topic created: 06-06-2024 09:10 AM)
Gab99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So apparently there is a suprise May 2024 security update that Verizon locked phones received. I just got an update notification today 6/6/2024 but idk what it's for. I just pushed it for later and I have AT&T locked Note10 plus. Did anyone else receive and update their phones? Did it help or hurt your phone? There's very little info about it and I'm very confused 😕 
7 Replies
Darwin Belliard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did and I'm downloading it, not sure if I will install it though, I'm afraid it may slow down my Note 10 +. I'm waiting for others to post is there is any change after the update, although Samsung assures that it's only a security patch.

Also, I use Xfinity Mobile, they use Verizon MVNO; in other words the same network as verizon.

0 Likes
Gab99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mine forced installed at the end of the day. My phone seems to be running a bit quicker but it did download some random apps that I had to uninstall. I hope the update helped your phone!
0 Likes
3dRO929
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the unlocked Note 10 plus and i did the update and my phone runs faster . I'm happy they came out with a update. I love my Note 10 plus

0 Likes
Gab99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree! My phone is running faster too but the weird thing is that it downloaded random games that I did not install. I had to uninstall all those random games but otherwise I'm loving the update. I'd check to see if you have random games on your phone. I hope we get more updates too. I love my Note10 plus too 💓
0 Likes
3dRO929
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I hope we keep getting updates again.

0 Likes
GiGiShrum
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I haven't even gotten the latest listed Security updates I should have received and it infuriates me. Samsung Customer Service has been a joke. I know you have a Note 10 but I just needed someone to vent to, lol
0 Likes
Gab99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Go ahead and vent away don't worry! I'm not sure what the Note 9 series is supposed to get. I've heard Samsung Customer Service can be a headache. I'm sorry you had a rough experience. Hopefully they'll get better in the future.
0 Likes