JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to turn off the drawing feature on the keyboard?

(Topic created: 04-30-2021 08:00 PM)
DonkeyKong92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is there a way to turn off the drawing feature on the keyboard? When tyipe with my thumbs.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
IZXXC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi! You can turn off the swipe to type feature in your keyboard settings. Go to your keyboard settings by clicking on the settings icon which might also be in the three dot menu on your keyboard toolbar. If not, just search "keyboard" in the settings app.

2. Once you're on the keyboatd settings page, scroll doen until you see swipe, feedback etc. Click on that, then click on the swiping feature then click "no swipe control".

I attached a visual demonstration to help with your needs.

Polish_20210430_211325809_18203.jpg

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
IZXXC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi! You can turn off the swipe to type feature in your keyboard settings. Go to your keyboard settings by clicking on the settings icon which might also be in the three dot menu on your keyboard toolbar. If not, just search "keyboard" in the settings app.

2. Once you're on the keyboatd settings page, scroll doen until you see swipe, feedback etc. Click on that, then click on the swiping feature then click "no swipe control".

I attached a visual demonstration to help with your needs.

Polish_20210430_211325809_18203.jpg

DonkeyKong92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you so much
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When you say writing on keyboard are you talking about swipe texting? If so, open your messages keyboard, tap on the cogwheel icon over the top of the keyboard, tap on swipe, touch and feedback, tap on keyboard swipe controls, tap on no swipe gestures.
DonkeyKong92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yeah i got it thanks
0 Likes
GetErDone
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ok
0 Likes