JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Note 10+ Morning Update Took GIFs, Stickers & Custom Dictionary Entries

(Topic created: 04-15-2020 12:39 PM)
userLRH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What the heck!?  WHERE IS SLUGGIE!!??  No gifs, no stickers and no custom phrases and words.  WHY replace my Samsung Keyboard to the detriment of my personalizations?  I want my stuff back and NOT impacted by 'updates' (aka set-backs).

4 Replies
Solution
useram2M6ucVfW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I also experienced the irritation after an update that GIFS and Stickers etc are gone!!!!!!!!! No more Seymour SLOTH (for me)... I was excited for an update for my S10 because I thought I was getting more not getting less. 

BUT... after writing this... I was able to redownload the exact stickers in samsung store (still very annoying though). Then, the gifs came back and the new spotify feature started to work. (Like, I said... still very annoyed had to do this though). Update could've prevented this step from having to occur. 

Quickly, go get your SLUGGIE back -he's waiting in the samsung store. 😉 

@userLRH wrote:

What the heck!?  WHERE IS SLUGGIE!!??  No gifs, no stickers and no custom phrases and words.  WHY replace my Samsung Keyboard to the detriment of my personalizations?  I want my stuff back and NOT impacted by 'updates' (aka set-backs).

userLRH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

YOU are a wonder!  THANK YOU for troubleshooting and finding my alter-Sluggie-ego!  WOW...think how great it would be if Samsung didn't make blunders like this.  Think Customer Service.  Downloaded, chose all the extras and...boom...my man Sluggie!

BUT, thanks, again.  That was wonderful problem-solving, dude.

0 Likes
userLRH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Oh, yeah, my son said thanks, too!  He loves Sluggie, as well.

0 Likes
useraUoezPekun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you..

I got all my goodies back... what a pain. But the Keyboard... not too sure... too small! 

0 Likes