Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Fans.

(Topic created: Saturday)
Techhy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you like the Note 20 Ultra as much as I do, just letting you know.

I moved from a City to a Village. Here, there are no Ubreakit Stores, and no Corporate Carrier Stores.

I went looking for phone accessories at several stores the other day, and the salespeople all said no one carries anything for the Note 20 Ultra Series, and I should turn to the Company named after a big river. It starts with an "A."

I also wanted to see if any store would put a Screen Coating on my phone, but since there is no Ubreakit store, no luck. In my other City, they applied CellHelmet.

I am not sure what kind of Screen Protector will not give me aggravation as I go to apply it. I had no luck trying to put one of those ones on which require you to squeegee to prevent air bubbles.

Also, any good recommendations for a Camera Lens Protector?

I've been using the Otter Box Defender Case.  Any thoughts on that?

Appreciate your comments.

3 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
For case I use sigen Armour for you and accessories you can find some like Walmart or Amazon off top my head I'm not bug on screen protector so I would do a search online for reviews swe which us best or get idea if what to look for
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Techhy Since the Note 20 was released 4 years ago, there aren't going to be a wide selection of cases or screen protectors in shops. You would have better luck looking on line. 

0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What country are you in?
0 Likes