JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Number next 2 signal strength

(Topic created: 07-26-2022 02:56 PM)
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Does anyone know what that 6 next to my signal strength means? Break it down for me please!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Duceowen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If you are talking about your wifi signal that would be a confirmation that you are on a wifi 6 network

View solution in context

9 Replies
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Right by my signal strength, there's a number 6 next to it, what is that, please?Screenshot_20220726-175337_Samsung Members_6425_1658872417.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Duceowen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If you are talking about your wifi signal that would be a confirmation that you are on a wifi 6 network
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks Mr Duceowen for that possibility, that just maybe what it is. Might have to get with Samsung to verify, if that's alright with you, sir?? Appreciate ya sir...
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Couldn't really get Samsung or even Netgear to confirm, as if they don't even know what the heck I'm talking about! Go figure.
0 Likes
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Duceowen is correct, I know exactly what you mean, MrAntPerky.
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you, stay safe, LOVE and all the best to you and yours!!
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I did a screenshot and don't think the signal strength didn't make it into the picture. But just where the antenna level is, there's a small 6 right next to it. Will try again if anybody knows before I try 2 tale another pic of it. Thanks in advance everyone, stay safe and LOVE!!
MeepHyd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It solely means that you have something called WiFi 6 or 6E. It's a way your phone tells you that your router is newer and may support faster speeds depending on who your provider is, and if you have a fast plan.
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you meepmembers...
0 Likes