1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Do you have Find My Mobile set up on your device? 

-Lost your phone?
-Don't panic. Find My Mobile will help you locate your phone or tablet and protect your data. You can even use it to unlock if you forget your pattern, -   PIN, or password.
*To use this service, you must be signed in to your Samsung Account on your device.

Since smartphones have become an essential part of our lives, the ‘Find My Mobile’ service can be a necessary preventive measure against the loss of your smartphone. If you have lost your device, try the ‘Find My Mobile’ service. You can remotely locate your lost smartphone, back up data stored on the device to Samsung Cloud, lock the screen, and even block access to Samsung Pay. You can also delete all data stored on your device.

Give this link a try to remotely unlocking your device: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Do you have Find My Mobile set up on your device? 

-Lost your phone?
-Don't panic. Find My Mobile will help you locate your phone or tablet and protect your data. You can even use it to unlock if you forget your pattern, -   PIN, or password.
*To use this service, you must be signed in to your Samsung Account on your device.

Since smartphones have become an essential part of our lives, the ‘Find My Mobile’ service can be a necessary preventive measure against the loss of your smartphone. If you have lost your device, try the ‘Find My Mobile’ service. You can remotely locate your lost smartphone, back up data stored on the device to Samsung Cloud, lock the screen, and even block access to Samsung Pay. You can also delete all data stored on your device.

Give this link a try to remotely unlocking your device: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.