JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Picture qualities of Note10+

(Topic created: 10-10-2019 08:17 PM)
Knightboomer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How is the quality of the Note 10+ , does it measure up to the iPhone 11? How can you use the settings to make the pictures look like studio images ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fifth313ment
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The Note 10+ has a pro mode which let's you change almost every setting of the camera from white balance, ISO, etc. The iPhone does not allow this type of control in their camera app but you can get a 3rd party camera app that can enable these features. But be aware most third party camera apps cannot take advantage of all 3 cameras of features. Also the Note 10+ comes with 256GB of high speed flash memory (even faster than what's on the S10) and a microSD slot! I have 512GB on my device with the onboard and microSD. You can also get a 512GB Note 10+ for $100 more. The iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with a paltry 64GB at $1100 (same cost as Note 10+). The Note 10+ is faster than the iPhone 11 Pro Max in real world speed test, has a larger higher quality, higher resolution display, three times then RAM (12GB vs 4GB), wireless charging (output to charge other devices), 4 cameras vs the 3 on the pro Max (Note 10+ also has ToF camera), larger battery (although the 11 Pro Max beats the Note 10+ in battery life by about an hour and a half) and 45watt get charging! I don't think there is any comparison here.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Fifth313ment
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The Note 10+ has a pro mode which let's you change almost every setting of the camera from white balance, ISO, etc. The iPhone does not allow this type of control in their camera app but you can get a 3rd party camera app that can enable these features. But be aware most third party camera apps cannot take advantage of all 3 cameras of features. Also the Note 10+ comes with 256GB of high speed flash memory (even faster than what's on the S10) and a microSD slot! I have 512GB on my device with the onboard and microSD. You can also get a 512GB Note 10+ for $100 more. The iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with a paltry 64GB at $1100 (same cost as Note 10+). The Note 10+ is faster than the iPhone 11 Pro Max in real world speed test, has a larger higher quality, higher resolution display, three times then RAM (12GB vs 4GB), wireless charging (output to charge other devices), 4 cameras vs the 3 on the pro Max (Note 10+ also has ToF camera), larger battery (although the 11 Pro Max beats the Note 10+ in battery life by about an hour and a half) and 45watt get charging! I don't think there is any comparison here.

Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Knightboomer wrote:

How is the quality of the Note 10+ , does it measure up to the iPhone 11? How can you use the settings to make the pictures look like studio images ?

There are many posts online about on how to take best pictures on a Galaxy device

0 Likes
Knightboomer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Much appreciated for the reference, I will bookmark your comment once I upgrade to the Note 10+, I will give you a special shotout! Btw, love your profile name, that movie is so legendary, "Leloo Dallas Mulitpass!" LOL!🤣

0 Likes
Owen-M
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

As a user of the Note 10 plus, these pictures come out amazing but the iPhone 11 and 11 pro cameras are also really good it mainly comes down to preference for colors (like white balance, skin tone etc.) There is a pro mode you can adjust almost every software aspect of the camera