JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen brightness level bar to always be visible

(Topic created: 06-25-2022 09:55 PM)
shanesilva86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I wanted to suggest to the Samsung developers the possibility of allowing the screen brightness level bar (where you adjust the screen brightness when you swipe down) to always be visible(bright). I know I can use the auto brightness but that's going to deplete my battery faster because the sensor will be working constantly. I'm constantly getting in and out of my car during the day, so inside the car I set the screen brightness to not so bright. When I get out of the car I can't even see where the screen brightness bar is cuz it's so dark. Help any one?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have shut my adaptive brightness off, I can swipe down to do as you're describing. Try just disabling all brightness options to standard default, down swipe and it would be at the very bottom.
shanesilva86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you much! I will try that! 🤜🤛
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I like to keep my screen dim, and at night, I use the "extra dim" setting, so it's almost black in the morning. I manually set the brightness often, so I know when I pull the task bar down, exactly twice, that the screen brightness bar drops to the bottom (when the shortcut menu items expand), and is now on the bottom of the screen, about a half an inch up. Then I slide my finger on the bar. Even though I can't see it, I know it's there. I usually don't have a problem adjusting the brightness doing it that way.
shanesilva86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Gotcha! Thanks for the tip!🤜🤛