JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

voice that answers my Google search in slow-motion

(Topic created: 03-20-2021 03:53 PM)
itismetruly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The other day I noticed when I do a voice search, the voice response is in slow motion. I have no idea what I must've hit to change this, and can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Help! It's annoying the life out of me! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Djskype
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I finally figured it out! Mine has been doing the same thing. If you go to your settings and type in speech rate it will bring you to a setting that you can change the speed of the voice. There is a bug where it is inverted. The slower you set the voice the faster she talks. My phone was recently updated and I think is what caused it to happen. I normally have the speed of The voice set a little faster so once I got this update and it had that bug It now spoke slow

View solution in context

9 Replies
userq8lvqcSR88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You didn't hit anything to change this. Once again, every single time Samsung forces a push update to their UI system, something ALWAYS "breaks." in fact, you will probably soon discover, other weird things that no longer work too.
0 Likes
userFwVJOJaxvg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Settings-->Device Care Optimize-->Memory-->Clean Now

0 Likes
user1K3qQrQHfr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Glad it's not just me!   Sadly the Device Care Optimize solution did not work for me.   Any other ideas?

0 Likes
userILTEJBiOY0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Me and a couple of my friends are having the same issue. Happened with the last update and we haven't been able to figure out how to resolve it. I cringe everytime Google answers me now 🙃

0 Likes
Djskype
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I fixed it! Read my comment above and let all your friends know haha

0 Likes
Djskype
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm not sure if you got the notification of my comment above but I figured out how to fix it.

0 Likes
Solution
Djskype
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I finally figured it out! Mine has been doing the same thing. If you go to your settings and type in speech rate it will bring you to a setting that you can change the speed of the voice. There is a bug where it is inverted. The slower you set the voice the faster she talks. My phone was recently updated and I think is what caused it to happen. I normally have the speed of The voice set a little faster so once I got this update and it had that bug It now spoke slow

user1K3qQrQHfr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You made my day!! Thank you so much....it worked!!!
0 Likes
itismetruly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It worked! Thankfully cuz that was driving me nuts to the point I stopped using it!
0 Likes