Original topic:

Galaxy Ring Delays?

(Topic created: Tuesday)
useruZv78QeTqB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I preorder the galaxy ring during the unpacked event. I immediately submitted a preorder and a ring sizing kit. When I received the ring sizing kit I immediately entered my size (13) and preorder was still expected to be delivered by July 24th. As of tonight, July 23, it still hasn't shipped. When I called customer service, she told me it was delayed but when pressed she couldn't tell me why and was entering an escalation to get it to me right away. A few minutes later she came back and said the reason for the delay was because payment wasn't captured. By this time I was LIVID, I paid for it using my Samsung financing and was looking at the invoice showing paid! She continued lying to me!, I told her she was laying and asked to speak to a supervisor. She then said she didn't have a supervisor! When I asked her again, even more angry , she finally said she would connect me. Placed me on hold then disconnected the call! Then I had to call back and was hung up on again! 

Does anyone really know what's going on with the Galaxy Ring? Samsung has yet to say anything! 

Ps,I preordered the watch ultra and that arrived today, a day early!
****Update***

After my email detailing my experience, someone reached out to me ( very surprising) and scheduled a call. When she called, she apologized for the treatment I received. She also said the ring is delayed until August 14th. However she could not explain why Samsung didn't notify anyone of the delay ( my order stilll estimated by yesterday). 
I just wish they trained their customer service reps better to avoid escalations. I'm satisfied with her response but disappointed with the delay. But, as one response said it's not the end of the world 🙂

She said she will keep in touch until it's delivered. 
9 Replies
VinceBrody
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
No telling what is going on. My delivery windows for the ring went from July 24 now showing July 29. I received my Ultra and Buds 3 Pro last friday!
Duramaxwillard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I'm literally in the exact same spot as you. Ordered the fold 6, watch ultra,  and the ring.  Everything except the ring says to be delivered tomorrow and shows the ups tracking, the ring says expected to arrive tomorrow but nothing saying it's even been shipped yet. Super frustrating, I'm thinking about canceling the whole order. My response from samsung customer support was so trash and ignorant I screenshot it. Absolutely absurd for issues like this in a $3000+ purchase from such a renowned company. Let me know if you hear anything

0 Likes
userPmZaKrys5o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered my ring (Black size 11) on July 11th without a sizing kit. 3-4 days ago, my estimated delivery showed July 24th. Yesterday the estimated delivery date changed to Aug 14th and today it is showing August 21st. No idea what is going on.  Samsung Financing was my payment method.

0 Likes
boringgeek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I ordered the watch, ring and buds 3 pro. Originally they all said July 24th...which is perfect - if you buy a set of items that are supposed to work together, you kinda expect them to be delivered together... Right?? However when I updated the order after getting the ring sizing kit delivered, the watch date immediately changed to AUGUST 21?!?! An entire month, when seconds before it was still on time. Now the ring says the same thing as all of you and I have a message saying the buds are delayed with no ETA and Zero details. **bleep**.
0 Likes
boringgeek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I'm half tempted to just cancel and go with the amazfit balance and helio ring. Or the OnePlus watch 2 and the Ringconn gen 2 that was announced yesterday. It ships in September, which, at this rate, is just a few days later than I'll be getting my galaxy preorder
0 Likes
Mehrllin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
If news is correct, samsung is having 1200 employees strike. And they are on month 3 of this. It could just be a delay. I am just going to wait patiently. I won't die without the ring. Sorry that customer service lied and treated you poorly
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same deal here. I'll just wait and be surprised when my ring arrives. Got my Z Fold 6 with no issues. That's crazy customer service is being a** holes when we just want info on our preorder products.
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update: was curious and contacted support for an update. My new delivery window went from 24 Jul to 21 Aug. Site hasn't updated the change, but at least I know now. Size 11 Black Titanium.
0 Likes
LuFeLo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I believe the people experiencing this issue are those who ordered the most common sizes. In this case size 10, apparently was extremely popular (meaning a lot of people have that ring size) so samsung has a shortage on them. I ordered the sizing kit on 7/20 received it 7/22 chose my size the same day (size 😎 and received my ring today! From what I can tell size 8 ring was not ordered by many people that is why shipment for mine was not delayed. Samsung simply did not anticipate how popular the Ring would be.
0 Likes