Original topic:

Galaxy ring doesn't measure heart rate

(Topic created: Friday)
Members_d0i5nwM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I just got my ring. I've set it to measure heart rate continuously, still it measures every 10 minutes. I'm not sure why that's happening.

0 Likes
9 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
Not trying to be nasty or anything but is there a reason you want it to be continuous
0 Likes
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
When you start a workout activity it will measure continuously. But it will not just measure continuously on its own. You have to be doing something.
0 Likes
IDBaller
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Is there anyway to turn on continuous HR monitoring on the ring? If there's exercises I'd rather leave the watch off my wrist it'd be nice if it would continually track during my workout at least. 

Also curious if it tracks floors. 
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
Open Samsung Health
Scroll down to Heart Rate
Tap the 3 dots in the top right
Select Advanced Measurement
And select continuous 1722052283645_1722052283634_0.jpg1722052301187.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

IDBaller
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ok. So I've done that but it shows the range and most recent reading.

If I start a workout wearing just the ring it just displays the dots as if it isn't detecting HR.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Ring
Make sure the tab on facing your palm at all times. If it's not pointed down, it won't measure correctly.

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
IDBaller
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
If your watch is in range of the phone will it try to use it regardless of the state of the ring?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Ring
It might try for a second and then it will notice your not wearing it and won't do the reading

0 Likes
IDBaller
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Tab facing down. Watch off. Testing a workout. More than 5 minutes in. 0 HR 1722053634888.jpg