Original topic:

86" Apple?šŸ™

(Topic created: a week ago)
CJMember
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STOP PEOPLE WHO HAVE APPLE PHONES FROM HACKING MY ANDROID?
8 Replies
bsims1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
are you trolling? don't install apps or download files that are not trustworthy. Nobody is hacking you because they have an iPhone
0 Likes
CJMember
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That is such an uneducated answer. Yes they are hacking me! As my imaginary friends stole $400. out of my account and send me weird videos along with hundreds of recordings of my life and phone calls. No, I'm not trolling as a matter of fact I pretty much keep to my self. This is a real issue and please If you don't have any real advice except your opinion. Please don't post!
0 Likes
bsims1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I gave you real advice. You can't get hacked (99.9% of the time) if you don't download things that you shouldn't.
0 Likes
CJMember
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm not downloading things. As a matter of fact I know the person doing it. The police are the ones who confirmed who it was but they won't do anything about it.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Exactly how did they verify this and what did they use? Rhe police should have told you and they should have been arrested. Potentially if they've done it across state lines it would end up being federal charge AND added wire fraud charge. The term "hacking" is used to loosely these days.
0 Likes
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This is a very vague question. For the account l, I'd make sure you are the only one who has access to it, check devices with that account, change PWs, and all that. For the videos, go to the swipedown menu and revoke all the permissions apps have, unless you need them(i.e., turn mic access for a call and turn it off after). That's all the fixes I can think of.
0 Likes
CJMember
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank You
Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Bro iPhone can not can not hack you, like Tidbittty said, they would ve charge, also how to u get hacked bt iPhone it's to weak for it to get signals for Samsung. Also not possible. And make sure the police know that the person is stalking you. And there different brands. And the other for sending you photos is that you need airdrop and a contact, I myself have had a Iphone for 1 decade, So please stop trolling people, " Hacking" is a very strong eord
0 Likes