JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't connect to paired device

(Topic created: 09-12-2024 08:31 AM)
mark_h7890
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I can't get my Delorme inreach to connect to my S20. They paired fine. Just when I click on the device to connect in my list of bluetooth devices it won't connect. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello mark_h7890, 

Welcome to the Samsung Community. Thank you so much for posting. We understand you are unable to connect your Delorme inreach to your Samsung S20 phone. Here is how we can help: If possible, restart both your Delorme inreach and your phone to fix minor issues and help your phone detect your device again. Disconnect the Bluetooth device and then re-pair to your phone. If you are still not connected clear the Bluetooth cache to reset Bluetooth completely. 
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap Apps 
3. Tap Sort icon and select Show System apps 
4. Tap OK, select Bluetooth, tap Storage, and tap Clear data. 
5. Tap OK to confirm and Reconnect the Bluetooth device. 
If you are still unable to connect you may want to consider a Factory Data Reset that will delete all of your information and go back to factory settings. Before performing the Factory Data Reset we recommend to Back up all of your data. To proceed with the Factory Data Reset: 
1. Go to Settings 
2. In the search bar search Factory Data Reset
3. Tap Factory Data Reset 
4.Tap Reset
When the device powers on you will need to log back into your account information and then attempt to reconnect your Bluetooth device. 

Once you have reached this step, and you are still unable to connect to your device please, reach out to the device manufacture support for further troubleshooting. You may also reach out to us for evaluation from our service centers. For service in the U.S., you can take the phone to a local U.S. walk-in service location https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung or to ship the phone in for service, please reach out to us via one of the following options:

1. Facebook Messenger:

2. Twitter: 

3. Private Message:

View solution in context

2 Replies
desire3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I cannot connect my JBL SPEAKER TO MY BLUETOOTH MY PHONE IS A GALAXY S21 FE 5G PLEASE HELP
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello mark_h7890, 

Welcome to the Samsung Community. Thank you so much for posting. We understand you are unable to connect your Delorme inreach to your Samsung S20 phone. Here is how we can help: If possible, restart both your Delorme inreach and your phone to fix minor issues and help your phone detect your device again. Disconnect the Bluetooth device and then re-pair to your phone. If you are still not connected clear the Bluetooth cache to reset Bluetooth completely. 
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap Apps 
3. Tap Sort icon and select Show System apps 
4. Tap OK, select Bluetooth, tap Storage, and tap Clear data. 
5. Tap OK to confirm and Reconnect the Bluetooth device. 
If you are still unable to connect you may want to consider a Factory Data Reset that will delete all of your information and go back to factory settings. Before performing the Factory Data Reset we recommend to Back up all of your data. To proceed with the Factory Data Reset: 
1. Go to Settings 
2. In the search bar search Factory Data Reset
3. Tap Factory Data Reset 
4.Tap Reset
When the device powers on you will need to log back into your account information and then attempt to reconnect your Bluetooth device. 

Once you have reached this step, and you are still unable to connect to your device please, reach out to the device manufacture support for further troubleshooting. You may also reach out to us for evaluation from our service centers. For service in the U.S., you can take the phone to a local U.S. walk-in service location https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung or to ship the phone in for service, please reach out to us via one of the following options:

1. Facebook Messenger:

2. Twitter: 

3. Private Message: