Original topic:

(Topic created: 02-08-2024 05:14 PM)
LeopardPalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have never used a phone that could not use the flash with ultrawide lens. 

Please add the ability to do this to the camera app
8 Replies
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I totally agree
Ibuddy66
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This is new for me too. My S21+ Ultra wide always let me use flash too. IDK what's with this.
- Ibuddy66
0 Likes
mldWolf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Flash photography is Not pretty. Use your Skills to get a better image. You can do it šŸ’ŖšŸ¼
0 Likes
LeopardPalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am an actual photographer. I have a couple of lenses and bodies. Sometimes, flash gets me the effect i need. It's not a skill thing.
0 Likes
mldWolf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This is a Phone that takes pictures. You are in a Whole different Category.
0 Likes
LeopardPalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's not the point. The galaxy is probably the only phone that can't use flash on ultrawide, that's why I'm saying this lol
0 Likes
mldWolf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
N.K. cool. I'm here to learn & participate ... Get things Sorted. We are all entitled to our own opinions. Never needed Flash. When I use, I delete.
Point taken ''lol".
0 Likes
userISqtqsQdsv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This!!! For all of the advanced features and options available on these phones, including developer options that have the potential to cause serious issues/security vulnerabilities if used irresponsibly, it is unbelievable that Samsung insists on locking down the flash when using the ultra wide camera. 3rd party apps can use it without an issue, but they don't have as advanced image processing and can't shoot raw images. Please, for the love of all things holy, allow users to use the flash with the ultra wide camera.