Original topic:

Can we Get Samsung/Google to adopt the One UI design language for Google Message

(Topic created: 07-29-2024 02:21 PM)
iNTRoVRT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know there's more than a few of us who used Samsung Messages which had it's advantages such as no size limit for MMS sharing. I remember just a while back Google Messages had a exclusive beta run for a One UI designed app which IMO was more familiar to users and I feel that they were genuinely onto something. I dont mind using GApps, but I'd like it if they looked like they belong on the device made by Samsung. A return to One UI Google Messages would be bomb and would make people more accepting to just use it.
3 Replies
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Would love that! Just switched to Google messages for the rcs and other features, the ui difference was a bit jarring.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Google is too busy obsessively forcing their god awful design language onto us to care that oneUI is better and that forcing samsung to adopt it represents a regression in UI and UX.
cleverEyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've been thinking the same thing lately. I prefer pretty much everything about Samsung Messages, but Google has RCS, and that means a lot to me.
I'd love for Google Messages to have a OneUI skin or for Samsung to add RCS.
I just want consistency with my other apps!
0 Likes