JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Connecting to sony bluetooth speaker help?

(Topic created: 07-10-2022 10:11 PM)
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy A03 I have tried several times to connect to my Sony Bluetooth speaker  can someone help me please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you I just figured it out I had to hold the button down on my blue tooth until it started blinking fast that puts it in pairing mode and it connected immediately 😊

View solution in context

4 Replies
cali8702
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Step 01: Navigate to the Settings app on your phone and proceed to “Connection & Sharing”.
Step 02: Next up, select “Reset Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and Bluetooth”.
Step 03: Finally, click on “Reset Settings” and that should restore settings related to Bluetooth, Mobile Data, and Wi-Fi alike.
Solution
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you I just figured it out I had to hold the button down on my blue tooth until it started blinking fast that puts it in pairing mode and it connected immediately 😊
cali8702
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Awesome .yeah figuring out pairing mode can be kind of frustrating sometimes. Sometimes you just have to reset the device from scratch to pairing mode. ( like taking out of the box with fresh start)
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes my phone was stolen one week ago I purchased 3 phones before I could actually get one to make a call without it dropping signal.the celero 5 looked like an excellent choice but I h a d the boost mobile techs reset it 3 times still dif not work so far this Samsung is excellent im just older and not very good with the technology . Thanks again
0 Likes