JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disabling "read receipt" galaxy s20

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 09:57 AM)
corgon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can anyone provide me with step-by-step instructions on how to disable my read receipts. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there @corgon, I hope you're doing well.

If you're using Samsung Messages and want to disable read receipts, go to: Samsung Messages>Menu>Settings>Chat settings>Send read receipt. (You may also find read receipt options for SMS/MMS in the "More settings>Text/Multimedia messages" menus.

If you're using Google's Android Messages, go to: Android Messages>Menu (or profile photo depending on your app version)>Messages settings>Chat features>Send read receipts. 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there @corgon, I hope you're doing well.

If you're using Samsung Messages and want to disable read receipts, go to: Samsung Messages>Menu>Settings>Chat settings>Send read receipt. (You may also find read receipt options for SMS/MMS in the "More settings>Text/Multimedia messages" menus.

If you're using Google's Android Messages, go to: Android Messages>Menu (or profile photo depending on your app version)>Messages settings>Chat features>Send read receipts. 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Sparrow7
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
👌
0 Likes