JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Every time I try to open Bixby home on my Samsung Galaxy S8 It Says no cards

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 11:25 AM)
dobrijevic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What kind of cards? I tried going in the settings nothing worked I tried updating it still nothing worked I tried going to the cards still nothing worked My dad told me to use a payment card Still nothing worked How do you fix it?

I don't know what to do Please help me
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community. Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on the Bixby Home App and I will be more than happy to help. 

Bixby is a virtual assistant that makes it easier to use your phone, giving you more time to focus on what matters the most. Bixby learns, evolves and adapts to what you like to do, working alongside your favorite apps and services to help you get more done. Bixby will remember how you interact with it, to give you a more individualized experience. The more you use Bixby, the better it will become at adjusting to your needs.

Bixby cards provide small summaries of the most recent and relevant information from your apps. For example, a weather card would show you the weather forecast for the day.

You can personalize your Bixby Home to make sure that the most important cards are always at the top. You can also choose to hide cards temporarily or permanently, giving you control over the content you see.

Swipe right from your home screen to access Bixby Home

Tap the Menu icon (three dots in the top right corner)

Tap Cards 

Tap the Apps whose cards you want to display 

Tap the switch to turn cards on or off

View solution in context

3 Replies
Puti
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Bixby home? You mean Bixby?
0 Likes
dobrijevic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Bixby home the app
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community. Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on the Bixby Home App and I will be more than happy to help. 

Bixby is a virtual assistant that makes it easier to use your phone, giving you more time to focus on what matters the most. Bixby learns, evolves and adapts to what you like to do, working alongside your favorite apps and services to help you get more done. Bixby will remember how you interact with it, to give you a more individualized experience. The more you use Bixby, the better it will become at adjusting to your needs.

Bixby cards provide small summaries of the most recent and relevant information from your apps. For example, a weather card would show you the weather forecast for the day.

You can personalize your Bixby Home to make sure that the most important cards are always at the top. You can also choose to hide cards temporarily or permanently, giving you control over the content you see.

Swipe right from your home screen to access Bixby Home

Tap the Menu icon (three dots in the top right corner)

Tap Cards 

Tap the Apps whose cards you want to display 

Tap the switch to turn cards on or off