Original topic:

Face unlock services need an update - Galaxy S10e

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
zxc4e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

hey can we please get an update for the galaxy s10e face Unlock service, because it never works most of the time and I'm in love with face Unlock - on top of things and another Suggestion would be to add "Super Fast Charging" to the galaxy s10 phone series - we deserve it top notch phone but the charging is poor sometimes non the less I love my s10e - suggestions and replys Please!

0 Likes
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry to say this, but the s10e is too old to get updates.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

zxc4e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I do not agree it's an iconic phone 

and about less than a month ago there was a software update 

also including that s10e is the only smaller phone u can buy in terms of size making it easily the most iconic phone still to this day 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's going to be 5 years old soon and shouldn't be getting any new updates

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

zxc4e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

it should still get updates even if it's an older phone who says being old can't be new again 

buy one for yourself and you would agree 

also being that I can't afford the newest phones on the market it would show they care regardless of money or being an older phone

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They only support phones for so long the S24's now get a 7 years the s10e only had a 3 year update policy new software doesn't support older hardware in the phones.