JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Suggestion: Water ejection feature built into Samsung Phones

(Topic created: 05-05-2023 10:14 PM)
ooferton
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello, this is a feature that is already on watches but why not add it onto Samsung phones? In order to eject water from the speakers you would have to download a 3rd party application which might not work. I'd love for Samsung development to make a water ejection feature if the Phone felt like it was submerged into water by the already built in pressure sensor or have the user do it through the optimization app. Something like a water lock feature. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you ooferton,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I totally agree. My Watch 5 has this feature.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you ooferton,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.